Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Woman Cuts Off Husbands Penis, Again... DMV Employee Nice to Me for the First Time

Apparently on Monday night in Garden Grove, CA a woman drugged her husband's dinner, tied him to a bed, and proceeded to lop off his johnson with a 10-inch kitchen knife. Oh yeah... and then she threw it in the garbage disposal.

She also waited for him to wake-up before she started in on it. Cooooooollllld-bloooooooded.

It seems like she was pretty calm and collected through the whole ordeal though as she promptly called 911 after the incident, reported her crimes, and proceeded to tell the dispatcher that her husband "deserved it".

I applaud her honesty however it seems like she may have used some of this straight-forward, no BS attitude to resolve her rocky relationship with her husband instead of maiming his private region. Or maybe the guy was just a prick. A prick that needed to be offed.


In entirely unrelated news... I was literally amazed today when I spoke with a real, live, actually decent human being currently employed at the DMV. Shocking, I know.

The supervisor Rosie not only commiserated with me over the retardedness of my current licencing issues, she complemented my glittery pink fingernails, called me sweetie several times, had amazing eye-contact, and made several disparaging comments about cops and state budgetary issues resulting in sanctioned extortion tactics.

Rosie, you win at life. Thanks for flipping the scrip'. Keep it real.


No comments:

Post a Comment